anti-p0071, Multi-Epitope Cocktail mouse monoclonal, 406.3.1 + 433.10.3 + 7.7.9, supernatant
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with bovine, human and mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
|Application||ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Purification||Hybridoma cell culture supernatant|
|Reactivity||Bovine, Human, Mouse|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Clone||406.3.1 + 433.10.3 + 7.7.9|
|Immunogen||Synthetic peptides of human p0071|
|Formulation||Contains 0.09% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Plakophilin-4, p0071, PKP4|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Ready-to-use|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||Ready-to-use|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||Ready-to-use (microwave treatment recommended)|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:10-1:50|
Detects a plaque protein (p0071) specific for a subtype of adherens junctions, with a molecular mass of 135 kD and is closely related to neurojungin / delta-catenin and ARVC (all belonging to the p120 armadillo subfamily). p0071 is specifically detected in the plaques of the composite junctions (area compositae) of cardiac intercalated disks, in puncta adhaerentia of single- and multi-layered epithelia and blood vessel endothelial cells.; it is, however, absent from desmosomes. This protein was also described as plakophilin 4.
Reactivity on cultured cell lines: MCF-7, A431, CaCo-2, HT-29, PLC, 16HBE14o, HaCaT, SV80, U333 CG, 3T3, RVF-SMC, MH1C1.
Positive control: MCF-7 cells
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.