AAV6 ELISA Control
- Consists of fully assembled, empty AAV6 capsids
- Represents serotype-specific conformational epitopes
- Reliable positive control for ELISA
|Quantity||1 vial (1.0E+09-1.6E+09 capsids)|
|Intended use||Research use only|
2.0E+09-3.3E+09 capsids/ml after reconstitution in 500 µl ASSB 1x (please find the lot-specific concentration on the CoA and on the vial)
|Formulation||Lyophilized, empty AAV6 capsids. Reconstitute in 500 µl ASSB 1x (provided with PROGEN's AAV6 Titration ELISA), incubate 5 min at RT and mix by rolling 5 min. Avoid vortexing! The final solution contains stabilizing protein, phenol red and ASSB 1x buffer.|
|Stability||4 weeks at 2-8°C after reconstitution in ASSB 1x|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|ELISA||As a positive control in ELISA, a 1:4 dilution in ASSB 1x (provided with PROGEN's AAV6 Titration ELISA) and analysis at least in duplicates is recommended.|
The AAV6 ELISA Control consists of fully assembled, empty AAV6 capsids. The concentration is lot specific.
The AAV6 ELISA Control can be used as a positive control with PROGEN's AAV6 Titration ELISA (PRAAV6). If you require different lots of the AAV6 ELISA Control and the Kit Control included in your PROGEN AAV6 Titration ELISA, please enquire to check availability.
Reading of the AAV6 ELISA Control from the standard curve (i.e. Kit Control, included in PROGEN's AAV6 Titration ELISA) is influenced by inter- and intra-assay, but also by inter-lab variances. Therefore, it is recommended that each laboratory determines its own acceptable range of recovery.
The AAV6 ELISA Control has been calibrated on an internally established reference standard. The internal reference standard is a preparation of full AAV6 capsids that has been characterized by qPCR and ddPCR (DNA quantification) and electron microscopy (ratio of full to empty capsids). For further information, please see as an example our poster The New AAV3 Titration ELISA available on aavvirus.com.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
- Ready-made, sterile and endotoxin-tested solution of iodixanol
- Suitable for the isolation of many different cell types from blood and tissue as well as for the isolation of cell organelles and membrane fractions
- Separation of viable from non-viable cells
- Also suitable for self-generated gradients
- Highly effective for purification of viruses and virus particles
- Also suitable for isolation of proteins, plasma lipoproteins and plasmid DNA, fractionation of ribonucleoproteins
- Purified, lyophilized
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for dot blot, ELISA and neutralization assays
- Reacts with AAV6 intact particles
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa