anti-Vimentin mouse monoclonal, XL-VIM-14.13, supernatant
Western blot analysis was performed on 20 µg wild type (WT) and 20 µg Vimentin knockout (KO) HeLa lysate. The PVDF membrane was blocked with 5% milk in PBST (PBS + 0.1% Tween 20) for 1 h at RT. The primary antibody anti-Vimentin mouse monoclonal, XL-VIM-14.13 (Cat. No. 65189) was diluted in blocking buffer (1:10) and incubated for 1 h at RT. The secondary antibody anti-mouse IgG, HRP conjugate was also diluted in blocking buffer (antibody concentration 200 ng/ml) and incubated for 1 h at RT. The bands were visualized by chemiluminescent detection using PierceTM ECL Western Blotting Substrate. View more
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for IEM, IHC and WB
- Reacts with huamn, carp and trout
- Isotype: IgG1
|Application||IEM, IHC, WB|
|Purification||Hybridoma cell culture supernatant|
|Reactivity||Carp, Human, Trout|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Vimentin from cytoskeletal fraction of XLKE cells (cul-tured Xenopus laevis kidney epithelial cells)|
|Formulation||Contains 0.09% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||Ready-to-use|
|Immuno Electron Microscopy (IEM)||Assay dependent|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:10-1:20|
The anti-Vimentin antibody detects an epitope within the rod domain of xenopus and trout vimentin. Vimentin of amphibia and fish, predominantly found in glial and white blood cells.
Polypeptide reacting: MW 53,325 (pI 4.95) intermediate filament protein (vimentin) of Xenopus laevis (epitope presumably located between amino acids 79 and 88 within rod domain).
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.
- Purified, lyophilized
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with amphibia, bovine, chicken, human, mouse and monkey
- Isotype: IgG2a