anti-Perilipin 3 mouse monoclonal, 49.19, supernatant
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for IHC and WB
- Reacts with bovine, human, mouse and rat
- Isotype: IgG1
|Purification||Hybridoma cell culture supernatant|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Recombinant polypeptide of human TIP47 / PP17 / PLIN3|
|Formulation||Contains 0.09% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||Q3SX32 (Bovine),O60664 (Human),Q9DBG5 (Mouse),M0RA08 (Rat)|
|Synonym||Perilipin-3, 47 kDa mannose 6-phosphate receptor-binding protein, 47 kDa MPR-binding protein, Cargo selection protein TIP47, Mannose-6-phosphate receptor-binding protein 1, Placental protein 17, PP17, PLIN3, M6PRBP1, TIP47|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||Undiluted - 1:10 (also after fixation with 2% PFA)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||Undiluted - 1:10 (microwave treatmtent recommended)|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent (avoid use of milk proteins (e.g. dry milk preparations) in blocking and incubation buffers)|
TIP47 (tail-interacting protein of 47 kDa; also named Perilipin 3, PLIN3) is involved in lipid droplet maturation (see e.g. Bulankina 2003 and 2009). The protein has been localized in milk fat globule membranes of human and bovine origin. It has been described also as a placental protein. Increased amounts of TIP47/PLIN3 are secreted into circulation of cervix carcinoma patients. After radical surgery PLIN3 serum levels are decreased (cf. Than et al. 1999).
TIP47/PLIN3 shows about 40% sequence homology to adipophilin (PLIN2). The antibody, however, is specific for TIP47/PLIN3 and does not cross-react with adipophilin (PLIN2) and perilipin (PLIN1) or other proteins of the PLIN/PAT family.
Reactivity on cultured cell lines: PLC, A431, HT29, HeLa, SV-80; human pre-adipocytes
Bulankina, A. V et al. TIP47 functions in the biogenesis of lipid droplets. J. Cell Biol. 185, 641-55 (2009).
Bulankina, A. V. TIP47 is recruited to lipid droplets and important for the organelle biogenesis and function. Computing (2003).
Than, N. G., Sumegi, B., Than, G. N., Kispal, G. & Bohn, H. Cloning and sequencing of human oncodevelopmental soluble placental tissue protein 17 (PP17): Homology with adipophilin and the mouse adipose, differentiation-related protein. Tumor Biol. 20, 184-192 (1999).
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.