anti-CD11b mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-010, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Integrin alpha-M, CD11 antigen-like family member B, CR-3 alpha chain, Cell surface glycoprotein MAC-1 subunit alpha, Leukocyte adhesion receptor MO1, Neutrophil adherence receptor, CD antigen CD11b, ITGAM, CD11B, CR3A|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
Integrin alpha-M (also designated complement component receptor 3 alpha chain; CD11b (p170); macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide; cell surface glycoprotein Mac-1 alpha-subunit; CR3 alpha-chain; MAC1A; MO1A and ITGAM) is a cell adhesion molecule that acts as a receptor for cell surface ligands such as intracellular adhesion molecules (ICAMs) or soluble ligands. Integrins are heterodimeric proteins that contain an alpha chain and a beta chain. Integrin alpha-M combines with integrin beta-2 (CD18) to form a leukocyte-specific integrin referred to as macrophage receptor-1 (Mac-1) or inactivated-C3b (iC3b) receptor 3 (CR3). Integrin alpha-M-beta-2 is important in the adherence of neutrophils and monocytes to stimulated endothelium, and also in the phagocytosis of complement coated particles.
Positive control: human monocytes and granulocytes. Human lymph node and tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.