anti-UACA mouse monoclonal, AE-5, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human and mouse
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Nuclei of myeloid leukemia biopsy cells|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||Q9BZF9 (Human), Q8CGB3 (Mouse)|
|Synonym||Uveal autoantigen with coiled-coil domains and ankyrin repeats, UACA, KIAA1561|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||1-2 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml, fix cells in 4% PFA for 10 min at 4°C, permeabilize with 0.2% saponin or digitonin for 15 min at 4°C|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
UACA (Uveal Autoantigen with Coiled-coil domains and Ankyrin repeats) is a 1,416 amino acid nuclear membrane protein. It was originally identified as an autoantigen in patients with panuveitis, a characteristic of Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease, and in patients with Graves' disease. UACA was also later identified as Nucling, a mRNA differentially expressed in F9 embryonal carcinoma cells, and that it is up-regulated during cardiac muscle differentiation. UACA appears to function as a pro-apoptotic protein that recruits the apaf-1-pro-caspase-9 complex for the induction of apoptosis to mediate the cell-death pathway.
Positive control: HeLa or 293T cells. Highly expressed in skeletal muscle, heart, kidney and pancreas. Also expressed in epidermal melanocytes, eye muscles and thyroid follicular cells.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.