anti-CD95 mouse monoclonal, B-R18, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Recombinant Fas antigen|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6, Apo-1 antigen, Apoptosis-mediating surface antigen FAS, FASLG receptor, CD antigen CD95, FAS, APT1, FAS1, TNFRSF6|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
B-R18 specifically recognizes CD95. CD95 is a cell surface glycoprotein with a MW of 40-45 kDa and contains 8 kDa of N-glyosidic-linked polysaccharide. It is a receptor for TNFSF6/FASLG, a member of the nerve growth factor receptor/tumor necrosis factor superfamily, mediating receptor-triggered apoptosis. CD95 is preferentially expressed by the CD54RAlow and CD45ROhigh subset of memory T-cells, but it also found on peripheral monocytes. It is further found on human B-cell lines like pre-B cells, EBV infected cells, Burkitt cells and plasmacytoma cells. It also binds to human T-cell lines, myeloid cell lines, hepatocyte carcinoma and endothelial cells.
Positive control: MCF-7 cells; hepatocellular or bladder carcinoma.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.